October 26, 2005 – Granby, Quebec, Canada. SimpleChips Technologies Inc. today announced two new current limiter integrated circuits the CL1A and CL2A. These product families offer current limit settings from 5 mA to 20 mA at voltages of up to 250 Volts. The CL1A comes as a 2 pin device while the CL2A offers a third ‘enable’ pin which can be used for Pulse Width Modulation. Both devices are available in either D-Pak or SOT-223 packages or as bare die.
Headquarters: Escondido, CA
- April 4, 2019 – SimpleChips Exhibiting at Del Mar Electronic & Manufacturing Show (DMEMS), May 1 & 2, 2019
- June 6, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new high-voltage current limiter chip
- June 4, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new high-voltage chips
- May 29, 2017 – SimpleChips announces production release of new IGBT/MOSFET gate driver
- May 25, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new Opto-Coupler/SSR LED Driver