May 29, 2017 – Escondido California U.S.A., SimpleChips Technologies Inc. today announced a new IGBT/MOSFET gate driver integrated circuit; the 16SCT000. The 16SCT00 is a low-voltage (30V max) IGBT/MOSFET gate driver typically used in systems requiring the ability to control the conduction state of a high-voltage (HV) IGBT or MOSFET switch. The chip will drive the gate of the HV MOSFET / IGBT switch into saturation when the input signals are applied, and clamp the gate to the emitter quickly to ensure the HV switch is not conducting when the input signals are removed. The chip is available as a bare die.
Headquarters: Escondido, CA
- April 4, 2019 – SimpleChips Exhibiting at Del Mar Electronic & Manufacturing Show (DMEMS), May 1 & 2, 2019
- June 6, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new high-voltage current limiter chip
- June 4, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new high-voltage chips
- May 29, 2017 – SimpleChips announces production release of new IGBT/MOSFET gate driver
- May 25, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new Opto-Coupler/SSR LED Driver