June 6, 2017, Escondido California, U.S.A., SimpleChips Technologies Inc. today announced sample availability of a new direct-coupled high-voltage current limiter chip, the 17SCT002. When the ENABLE signal is asserted, the high-voltage (HV) terminal will sink an ~8mA current that is limited above a knee voltage and independent of the high voltage applied. Upon deassertion of the ENABLE signal, the 17CT002 presents a high resistance to the HV terminal.
Headquarters: Escondido, CA
- April 4, 2019 – SimpleChips Exhibiting at Del Mar Electronic & Manufacturing Show (DMEMS), May 1 & 2, 2019
- June 6, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new high-voltage current limiter chip
- June 4, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new high-voltage chips
- May 29, 2017 – SimpleChips announces production release of new IGBT/MOSFET gate driver
- May 25, 2017 – SimpleChips announces sample availability of new Opto-Coupler/SSR LED Driver